Remember when we announced Minted’s return to letterpress wedding stationery (along with a whole flurry of other goodies they were releasing)? Well, they are at it again. They’re always thinking of the best pretty paper goods couples, brides-to-be, party-goers, or just paper lovers like us want to get their hands on. So what’s the new goodie we know you’re going to love from them? Minibook™ wedding invitations, save the dates and special giveaway for one lucky 100 Layer Cake reader. Take a peek!
Check out these Minibook™ wedding invitations and save the dates! They’re good looking, right? Here’s all you can do with them:
* Personalize seven pages with photos, travel information and details about your big day to help keep guests informed of your entire wedding weekend!
* Perfect for destination weddings or multiple wedding events
* Versatile – use for save the dates, invitations, weekend activity guides, programs and more
* A great way to highlight your bridal party for your programs as well as thank your family!
* Unique designs on matte paper, bound with chic grommets
Minted is giving away a $250 gift certificate good for any Minted wedding stationery to one 100 Layer Cake reader. Click here to enter the contest and read the deets. You have one week to enter the contest, ending May 1st at 11:59pm PT.
As if you needed another reason to love Minted, here’s a few points worth noting…
* Their wedding stationery is created exclusively for Minted by their community of independent designers
* By shopping Minted you support independent designers. Everything available at minted.com is designed by an independent designer, and a portion of every sale goes directly to the designer
* Variety of paper options to choose from including; luxurious Signature Paper, 100% Recycled Matte Paper, or gorgeous Pearlescent Paper to add a subtle shimmer finish and rich look to your cards
Update: Congrats to Nancy Choi, the winner of the $250 Minted gift certificate!