There are some painfully cute crafty ideas for all you brides tackling your wedding with paper. Minhee has been so kind to do a tutorial on her super cute silhouette escort cards.
AND, we’ll be giving away 3 books to 3 lucky readers!!! Please leave a comment below and we’ll pick winners at random.
Silo template (Download it here!)
Black construction paper
mini glue dot
Exacto cutting knife
Thin black pen
White ink pen
Small jewelry tags
Rub off decals or number stickers
1. Download and print template on plain white paper
2. Choose the size you need and cut it out and lightly tape on to the black construction paper.
3. Using your exacto and scissor, cut out the silouhette shape. You can cut about 3 sheets at a time.
4. Write names with the white ink pen and attach it to the glass using a double stick tape or mini glue dot.
If using mini tags:
5. write with the black pen, the table numbers on the mini tags
6. loop around the base of the glass. Works best for wine or champagne glasses.
7. attach the silhouette towards the rim.
If using the decal/stickers:
5. place the number centered on the glass
6. attach the silhouette head towards the rim using a mini glue dot.
Cute, no? These would make such excellent additions to a holiday celebration too!
Don’t forget to leave a comment to be entered into the book giveaway! You want this one, we promise.
This contest is now closed. We’ll be announcing the winner on Friday. Thanks for entering!