Before we head out for the weekend, we’ve got one more bit of pretty inspiration for ya. It’s only fitting that we keep with the winter woodland theme from this morning because well, it’s winter (almost). The concept, a nod to the German Hansel and Gretel fairytale, comes to us from Heyday Events & Natasha Hurley Photography. It’s quite lovely, the shades of green, lilac, splashes of red and white, that you forget their inspiration came from a popular children’s fairytale.
Want to recreate these cider bottle labels? They’d be such a cute addition to your Christmas table! Here’s how:
1. Take bottles of cider (or any other bottled drink) and soak off the labels in water.
2. Create your logo or initials.
3. Print on handmade paper and tear holding a ruler next to the edge you want to tear to create the torn look.
4. Use super-glue in each corner of the paper to stick the handmade label onto the bottle.
5. Wait until its dry (about 30 seconds) and then place on the table/offer to your guests.
Have a great weekend!
Photography: Natasha Hurley Photography / Stationery, wooden signage, wooden mushrooms and labels: Heyday Events / Flowers: Heyday Events / Cake & cider: Waitrose / Dress (long): Zara / Dress (short): Model’s own