I grew up in Massachusetts, with plenty of vacations at Mayflower Beach on Cape Cod with my family, before heading off to school and then to NYC. You can find me on my bike on a long ride, hiking in upstate New York, or simply enjoying the simple stuff in life – good food, being on the water, and planning my next adventure to a new country.
I want to make your day memorable by capturing it the only way I know how – by taking in the moments, big and small, and by creating photos that you’ll be showing your children and grandchildren down the road. I’m a laid back, go with the flow kind of guy, and I’ll be right there with you every step of the way in the background. I’ve always been driven by memories, and I want to make your day as special as it can be – I’ll be shooting your wedding as if it were my own.
- Australia / New Zealand: New Zealand
- Canada: Vancouver/BC, Montreal
- Europe / UK: Greece, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Other EU
- Mexico / Central America: Mexico, Costa Rica
- Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey, Virginia, Pennsylvania
- Midwest: Chicago
- Mountain West: Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, Montana
- New England: Cape Cod, Maine, Connecticut, Boston
- New York: Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, New Jersey, Upstate New York
- Northern California: San Francisco Bay, Napa/Sonoma, Carmel/Monterey
- Pacific Northwest: Alaska, Portland, Seattle