Raise your (left) hand if you got engaged over the holidays! There’s nothing like the beginning of wedding planning, when your job is solely to be engaged and get inspired. Ahh. It’s the perfect time to fire up Pinterest and start looking at themes, color palettes, and of course: fashion. More specifically, the bridal party can influence so much of your wedding style. And when you want to look at *all* the options, AW Bridal is a great place to start, considering their affordable bridesmaid dresses come in up to 42 colors (whaaat?). Their styles are nearly endless as well. And lucky for you, AW Bridal is giving 100 Layer Cake readers 20% off with code Cake20.
Keep scrolling for our top dress styles and colors, all priced at $100 or less.Furst wrap dress in sage / See more sage green bridesmaid dresses here!
Anila dress in pearl pink /
See more pink bridesmaid dresses here!
1. The wrap dress. Bridesmaid wrap dresses are a classic choice and we love the soft pastels like sage for spring. And did we mention that AW Bridal offers FREE custom sizing? Simple click the “customize” box in the product’s listing and pop in your measurements!
Jinna dress in burnished gold /
See more fall bridesmaid dresses here!
2. The romantic dress. With a drop waist, ruffle hem, and sleek belted detail, this chiffon dress in pearl pink exudes classic romance. It’s offered in sizes 0-30, or again, you can customize it to your personal fit.
Rachel dress in green olive /
See more olive bridesmaid dresses here!
3. The fall dress. For an elegant autumn wedding, we love a gold velvet bridesmaid dress especially when it has delicate detailing like these cross straps.
Lorraine jumpsuit in desert rose /
See more desert rose colored bridesmaid dresses here!
4. The sweetheart gown. Sweet and simple, this romantic bridesmaid dress is made more playful with a high front slit. The olive hue is a favorite, but like so many of their other designs, this style comes in a whopping 42 tones!
Lowell dress in velvet hunter green /
5. The jumpsuit. Bridesmaids in jumpsuits? Here for it! Desert rose is a timeless wedding color in all seasons, and the wide leg fit and ruched top make it ultra flattering. If you’re not sure which colors or fabrics you’re into just yet, go ahead and order 5 free swatches to help you decide.
We just love emerald green too. See more green bridesmaid dresses here!
Isobel dress in raw sienna /
6. The winter dress. Saying I Do during the winter months? Emerald is such a pretty winter wedding color, and velvet is THE texture of chic celebrations in December or January. Plus, who can say no to secret pockets?
7. The satin charmeuse. Terra cotta tones make a pretty, earthy accent for any style of wedding, and the silky charmeuse fabric is a universally flattering complement to any wedding dress. Love the high slit to show off those heels here, too!
Shop all 7 affordable bridesmaid dresses, plus accessories, mother of the bride, and gifts and decor on awbridal.com. They even have a collection of affordable wedding dresses. Don’t forget to take 20% off your order with code Cake20.