Hot pink dessert table inspiration
OK friends, are you ready for the most glorious dessert spread and most glittery backdrops ever? Houston event planning + floral design studio Mibellarosa Design just turned 5 and threw a big party to celebrate. Given that events are what they do best, it’s safe to say we can take a few pointers from them for our own upcoming celebrations. Thanks to Paige of Awake Photography for capturing all the deets!
Flowers involved cherry blossoms, pear blossoms, sweet peas, garden roses, pieris, ranunculus, jasmine, garden spray roses, snapdragons, delphiniums, roses, and lisianthus
For desserts, they had…
• A 9″ inch Funfetti vanilla cake with fresh raspberry frosting, decorated with hot pink frosting on top working down to white frosting at the bottom, plus partial chocolate drip with gold, white and pink decoration on top.
• Mini cupcakes (lemon with raspberry frosting, salted caramel with vanilla frosting, and raspberry with white chocolate frosting) decorated with pale pink drip, hot pink drip and white chocolate drip and crushed chocolates.
• Chocolate and caramel tartlets with gold/pink highlights.
• Chocolate jewels in white, pale pink, hot pink topped with gold flakes.
• Fortune cookies with white chocolate dip, gold/pink sprinkles with pink plaque with MBR5 (Mibellarosa 5) on it. Inside the cookies, we split up our favorite quote from Steve Jobs into six parts and stuffed the cookies with each line.
They went all out with their company colors, hot pink + gold, and created this fun backdrop too.
A successful party, wouldn’t you say?