Store based registries can be nice, but isn’t it such a bummer when you realize that you can only add gifts from that one store? Creating a wedding registry is the perfect time to shop for everything you want… that vintage glassware set you hearted on Etsy, those patterned dish towels from Anthropologie, the gold flatware you’ve been eyeing at West Elm, the list goes on. Well, say hello to Astoria Road: The perfect wedding registry that allows you to add gifts from any store!
A few sweet perks that come with creating a wedding registry with Astoria Road…
* Create a registry that’s completely you. Add products from any store, add your favorite charities, or even create your own gifts… ahem… a honeymoon or grad school fund.
* Straight forward design. You can feel proud to share your registry with all of your guests (no matter their web skill level). Astoria Road is easy to use and navigate through.
* Check out process is easy peasy. Guests won’t have to go through the hassle of being redirected to other stores to complete the checkout like with other universal registries. On Astoria Road, the entire transaction takes place on the website (so helpful!).
* Running over budget with your wedding planning? Here’s a little secret tip… just discretely cash-out some of your gifts. Your guests will not find out about this. You can even do it after the guests purchased the gifts. Astoria Road will ping you to ask if you still want gifts or rather get cash.
* Astoria Road is the Pinterest of wedding registries. We know, that can be dangerous, right? It doesn’t just have the look & feel of Pinterest, but also curated sample registries from which you can find inspiration and can just “repin” gifts. Here, give it a shot with the 100 Layer Cake wedding registry we created. You can “repin” anything you like from ours onto yours!
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Dan, Muse, Miki and Jake, the two founding couples got so fed up with existing registries during their own weddings, so they created a registry they wish they had themselves. So glad they did, because now you get the pleasure of registering for anything your heart desires!
Pop over to Astoria Road and get started. Now that you know you can add any item from any store, we’re sure you’ll keep busy for the next few hours!