Romantic bridal hairstyle ideas
We so wish our hair looked this glamorous every day. Wouldn’t that be something? Lucky for all you brides-to-be, you get to spend hours swooning over pics like this (okay, we do too), all in the name of landing on the perfect ‘do. Janet Miranda, owner and bridal hair expert at BE.NYLA is here to nudge you in the right direction with a series of bridal hairstyles based off of romantic summer beauty + fashion. Shoutout to Betsi Ewing for the photos in this new lookbook, and to Janet for all the wedding hair 101…
Deep Side Part + Loose Waves
Note: For medium curls, use a 1.25” curling iron; for large and voluminous curls, use a 1.5” curling iron.
Tools: Protective serum, light hold hairspray, curling iron
1. Create your part before curling
2. Using the curling iron, curl sections away from your face
3. Run your fingers through hair from roots to ends to loosen the wave
4. Finish off by spraying with the light hairspray
Note: Second-day hair is best to create this look—texture is key.
Tools: Two elastic bands, bobby pins
1. Tie hair in a low ponytail
2. Grab a thick portion underneath the pony + wrap around to cover the hair tie; pin
3. Separate hair in two equal sections; twist together
4. Finish by tying hair with elastic band, and tie a few strands around to hide band
Note: Best with second-day hair.
Tools: Boar brush, one elastic band, bobby pins
1. Tie hair in a high pony, using boar brush to smooth
2. Twist the hair
3. Wrap around to form a bun, and pin!
So great! Thanks, Janet! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next.