Escape Completely With Princess Cruises
These are some of our favorite posts to put together, because we instantly start to daydream the second we hit publish. Plus, we love to share ideas for honeymooning, especially when it involves Hawaii. And really, honeymooning is kind of one of the best parts about getting married, right? Think of it as your pay off and reward for spending all those months planning and DIY’ing for your wedding. Hopping on a cruise ship with Hawaii as its destination, with your babe the day after your wedding will sound amazing after you’ve said goodbye to your last wedding guest, promise. Princess Cruises makes it incredibly easy too. Once you’ve booked your cruise, that’s virtually all the planning you have to do!
We know we don’t have to convince you to take a retreat to relax with your sunnies and a cocktail in hand, but just in case, here is what you can expect when booking your cruise with Princess Cruises:
* 15 Day Hawaiian Islands cruise with Princess offers convenient roundtrip departures from Los Angeles or San Francisco. This is key because it is easy to get flights to these hubs, and if you live in the area, you can drive in and cruise the same day.
* Relaxing days on a floating retreat at sea. Sailing to and from Hawaii offers multiple days to relax and unwind in a resort like setting with all your meals, most entertainment and accommodations included in your cruise fare.
* See four islands instead of just one. This cruise is great because you visit Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island. Your ship transports you to each location so there is no need to contend with the hassle of island hopping.
* Wide range of shore excursions. Princess offers tours to all the most popular places from Waimea Canyon, and Diamond Head, to Pearl Harbor, the Na Pali Coast and a host of lush rainforests and pristine beaches. You can also go whale watching, climb to the rim of a volcano or go zip-lining.
* The Aloha Spirit: Princess makes getting to Hawaii just as much fun as being there, with a wide range of Hawaiian-themed programs, including Polynesian menu items, hula lessons, lei making, ukulele classes, folkloric performances and more. It is all intended to give you a more enriching sense of the culture, cuisine and color of the islands.
* Sailaway Party on Deck on first day. Music and drinks are the order of the day when you first set sail, saying goodbye to land and hello to a memorable cruise.
* Bon Voyage Experience: Unique in the cruise industry, the Princess Cruises Bon Voyage ExperienceSM enables passengers to extend an invitation to their guests to join them onboard for four hours prior to sailaway. They’ll all enjoy a four-course dining room lunch including a glass of wine, a ship tour and even a souvenir photo. It is a great way for family and friends to celebrate the newlyweds and bid them a special farewell as they embark on their honeymoon!
Ready to plan your dream getaway? Pop over to Princess Cruises and plan your perfect escape!