This loose halo hairstyle by Amanda Paige is the perfect look for any upcoming spring weddings, don’t you think? It’s not so hot yet to wear all the way up, gives you pretty waves, and can be adorned with a few gold leaves. And after practicing this tutorial ourselves, it’s actually quite simple to pull off. Many thanks to Austin Gros for capturing it in such perfect light, and Jessica Sloane for adding some gorgeous floral & bouquet inspiration to the tutorial!
How to get the look:
1. Start off by curling all of your hair to add texture.
2. Next, take the front section of one side of your hair, twist, and pin it back with a bobby pin. (leaving end strands out)
3. Then, take a section of hair directly under where you just pinned the first section, twist and pin, covering the first bobby pin.
4. Repeat this process until you get to the center back of your hair. Taking sections, twisting and pinning back, making sure to cover bobbypins.
5. Repeat on opposite side.
6. Continue until the two sides meet in the center back of hair, pin together so it forms one continous halo.
Swoon, this bouquet is beautiful. Jessica Sloane used astilbe, ranunculus, white peonies, eucalyptus seen and a few foraged greens to create this stunner.
Make sure to pop over to Amanda Paige’s blog for even more hair tutorials.
|Be sure to check out our wedding ideas section for more bridal hairstyle ideas!|