Cotton and Oak Events is a wedding planning company with studios in California and North Carolina. Every year, we plan weddings from coast to coast for the most wonderful couples and their families, ensuring they have a magical day. Our talented planning team loves being creative and resourceful and we take pride in coming up with fresh ideas and working in new places. Our clients are friends who become family so get ready for hugs, tons of smiling and for the best day of your life with a team who absolutely adores you!
Our modern-day planning and design system ensures that our entire process is customized to our clients and their needs. We offer month of coordination, partial planning, full planning, and sometimes a mix of the two. We also provide virtual coordination for those that don't need an onsite planner (this has been such a popular service as a planner alternative!)
DON'T NEED AN ONSITE PLANNER? WE NOW OFFER VIRTUAL COORDINATION: Our experienced team will take all your final plans 60 days before your wedding and pull everything together. Confirming final details, create a day of plan and timeline, confirm your vendors and final payments, and send it all to you. You will go into your last 30 days of your wedding planning knowing what you need to work on, what is confirmed and ready to go, and feel assured knowing a professional reviewed your wedding before walking down the aisle! Send us an inquiry and ask about the virtual coordination service for a quote today!
We are thankful to have our work featured in publications like Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, Grey Likes Weddings, 100 Layer Cake, and Carats and Cake, to name a few. We love to tell our clients stories through their wedding designs; we genuinely hope to be able to tell yours. Send us a message and let's chat!
- Mexico / Central America: Costa Rica, Mexico
- Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Virginia, Washington DC
- Midwest: Chicago, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas City, Michigan, Minneapolis / St. Paul, Nebraska, Ohio, St. Louis, Wisconsin
- Mountain West: Colorado, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming
- New England: Cape Cod, Connecticut, Maine, Boston
- New York: Brooklyn, Manhattan, New Jersey, Upstate New York
- Northern California: Carmel/Monterey, Napa/Sonoma, Sacramento, San Francisco Bay, Santa Cruz
- Pacific Northwest: Alaska, Idaho, Portland, Seattle
- South: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisana, Mississippi
- Southeast: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Southern California: Central Coast, Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Diego, Santa Barbara
- Southwest: Arizona, New Mexico
- Texas: Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio