Anyone here on the venue hunt in SoCal? Looking for a California wedding venue can be *super* overwhelming, because it’s home to beaches and deserts and mountains and big cities and everything in between, all within a few hours drive of each other. Where to begin? Scrolling through our blog, you’ll see lots of iconic venues from all over, but we’ve come across so many more that you should have on your radar, too. The unique Southern California spots below are just the tiniest snippet of all the area has to offer, but hopefully it’ll give all you newly engageds a good start…
1. The Ranch at Laguna Beach is right off the coast highway and has a few different spaces on site for creating the perfect lush coastal wedding design…
(Photo by Jose Villa, design by Brooke Keegan)
(Photo by Kristina Adams)
2. Dos Pueblos Orchid Farm in Goleta, CA is one of our fave venues for an elegant greenhouse wedding…
Isn’t this lounge designed by Brilliant Wedding Co too pretty?
(Photo by Sanaz Photography)
(Photo by Sawyer Baird of this romantic Dos Pueblos wedding)
3. Darlington House in San Diego tops our list for classic couples. This beautiful venue is full of elegant, romantic little nooks for getting ready and portraits…
This elegant, formal wedding was the perfect style for this venue. (Photos by Brogen Jessup)
4. St Francis Church is a lovely little chapel tucked away in Palos Verdes:
(Photos by Rebecca Yale)
5. Another Palos Verdes chapel we adore is the iconic Wayfarer’s Chapel:
Designed by Lloyd Wright, this historic chapel is also known as the “tree chapel”, as it was inspired by towering redwoods and California’s natural beauty. Get a closer peek here. (Photo by Lauren Scotti)
6. We’ll never be able to choose just one Palm Springs wedding venue, but The Pond Estate is one of our faves for couples looking for something a little different…
See more photos of this beautiful pink venue in one of their first weddings there. (Photo by Brianna Broyles)
7. When it comes to amazing California farm venues, Cielo Farms in Malibu is truly a stunner…
(Photos by Will Reid Photo)
8. Le Haut Désert Aerie in Pioneertown is a hidden gem out in the desert…
(Photo by Let’s Frolic Together from this bohemian desert wedding.)
(Photo by ben & kadin of this sweet DIY Le Haut Désert Aerie wedding.)
9. The Harper is a modern Orange County wedding venue with a bright, airy feel and impeccably designed interior spaces.
(Photo by Braedon Flynn from this elegant wedding design.)
Take a little tour of this space here.
10. Leo Carrillo Ranch is a unique historic venue for a California ranch wedding, situated on 27 acres in Carlsbad…
(Photos by Let’s Frolic Together from this dreamy ranch wedding.)
Which Southern California wedding venues would you add to this list?