As a former NYC Fashion Designer, I take my knowledge of style and weave it into my photography approach.
When I document a wedding, I focus on finding the story behind each couple. My ultimate goal is to give you images that last a lifetime, images that are authentic, candid, raw and simply beautiful. When you hire a photographer, you are hiring an artist that is going to interpret your story. Because of that, it's so important that you feel a connection with me and my work and that I totally get you.
What is it like to work with me? Past clients say it best here: http://twahdougherty.com/the-experience/ Stellar service and a memorable experience from start to finish are just as important as the beautiful images that I will create for you.
- Your wedding day should not be spent in long drawn out posed formal photo sessions
- Personal details are an integral part of your day's story
- Wedding images should be timeless yet stylishly current and natural
- Making the most of a rainy day, imperfection or a mishap usually ends up being the best memory to look back on
- Beauty is within. Positivity radiates. Authenticity is perfection. Love conquers All!