The groom’s suit. Pretty simple, right? Since we’ve hooked up with The Black Tux, we’ve learned a bit about the options a groom has when it comes to outfitting himself + his crew. Even something as classic as a suit brings with it all the possibilities for a personalized, polished, and totally unique look—one he feels great in that fits the wedding, too. It can be tough to know just how to pull it off, so today taking a single suit—a classic grey suit—and sharing 5 ways to style it up!
1. Minimalist Style. First up is the grey suit (which, did we mention, is just $95 to rent?) styled for the minimalist bride + groom. You know who you are!
It’s easy to overlook just how versatile a suit like this is. But medium grey works for any wedding because it’s an all-seasons hue that’s both classic and modern. And in this case, refreshingly simple.
Just a few thoughtful accessories tie it all together, all of which you can rent from the comfort of your home via The Black Tux. (Click the links above to get started.)
2. Glam Style. For the groom that isn’t afraid to get dressed up…
While we’re talking glam, a tulle Monique Lhuillier gown begs for a gent in a fully decked-out suit by her side. Did we mention that these bridal looks are all available at Nordstrom? If you read our big news about The Black Tux’s new partnership with Nordstrom, you know that you can actually check out The Black Tux collection and nail down your sizes at one of their boutiques at participating Nordstrom locations. Click here for all the deets!
3. Bohemian Style. With endless looks for the boho bride, we knew it would be a must to show you what her casual, carefree counterpart would look like all done up, too.
Starting to see the possibilities yet?
4. Whimsical Style. Just a quick perusal through our whimsical wedding ideas might have you wondering how a classic suit will fit in with this flirty, fun style.
How perfect is this ruffle Amsale gown for spring and summer, btw?
A classic white shirt and plaid bow tie sure make all the difference for the whimsical groom. It’s dressy, but not too formal, fun but not totally casual. Into it!
5. Destination Style. Finally, who here is planning a destination wedding?
We love seeing destination or tropical weddings with brides donning simple, chic dresses like this modern crepe racerback gown.
The groom doesn’t need much to pull of this laidback look, but you know what he *does* need? Yup… The grey suit. Hope this offers up some much needed groom’s-style inspo for our engaged Cakies! Shop all of these styles + more over on The Black Tux.