Being such pretty paper fanatics, we were thrilled to hear that minted, one of our favorite online shops for everything stationery is now offering new, luxurious paper and printing options, including…letterpress! So happy they’re returning to their letterpress roots. We’re talking expert letterpress printing, with a crisp, deep impression done by hand on vintage Heidelberg presses. But you know what? Letterpress wedding invitations isn’t their only good news. They’ve got a few more exciting things to announce, so keep on reading to see what’s new at minted.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
They’ll be starting off with 30 designs that showcase the breadth of minted designs, from modern to floral to hand-drawn to formal/classic. A little something for everyone, printed on thick, soft 100% cotton paper for a beautiful, tactile impression. Check it out for yourself and receive a free letterpress sample kit in the mail.
Each invitation suite has matching letterpressed accessories: RSVPs, thank you cards, direction cards, reception cards. Best part, aside from their amazing designs, are the extensive choices and customization options you have with minted…
· 25 beautiful fonts
· Over 30 hand-picked colors in their standard letterpress palette
· 2 paper types – some of the thickest letterpress paper options available online
· Up to 3-color printing
· $4.85 each for 100 cards
If you want the most deliciously thick paper for your invites, go with their new Luxe Museum Board paper. It’s so thick, it’s unbendable and 3 times as thick as their already luxurious Signature paper. Such an exciting new option for brides who want the flexibility of digital printing, but with an added touch that makes their invitation have a real “wow” factor!
Minted launches their premium wedding service through their new Perfection Team
· The personalized service of a brick-and-mortar boutique from the comfort of your couch
· Every couple now gets matched with a dedicated Perfection Team of wedding experts (both customer service and design consultants)
· Complimentary design consultations for brides who want help picking the perfect invitations, want to understand customization options, and/or get etiquette and design advice
Minted’s Perfection Live Studio
· This is exclusive to minted, and the first of its kind in the wedding industry
· Live online screen sharing lets brides request design changes and see real-time revisions, while collaborating with their design consultant on the phone
· It’s easy – no software to download and id free for all brides who request it
As always, minted offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They’ll work with couples until their invitations match their perfect wedding vision, which is why they’ve also expanded service hours to help serve busy working couples: 6am-8pm M-F, 8am-6pm Sat/Sun.
Minted offers the freshest designs curated from a community of independent designers from all over the world and it’s such a great feeling knowing that your purchase supports the independent designer who created your design.