All you long time cakies may recall a few of our guest tote ideas in the past. What can we say, we’re all about those details. And for a destination wedding, the welcome bag is a super fun detail to show your guests just how much you appreciate them hopping on a plane to celebrate with you. After learning about the travel pros at Weddings by Funjet, we were inspired to create a Mexico-themed tote for one of our very faves (and their most popular) wedding locales, Riviera Maya.
Weddings by Funjet has some pointers for creating the best welcome bag:
• Choose a tote that can be used as a beach bag
• Personalize the bag with monograms or dates
• Include helpful info like a welcome note, schedule of events, resort map, and contacts
• Include travel essentials that guests may have forgotten
• Add local flavor by including snacks or treats from the area
When you enlist Weddings by Funjet to help you plan your wedding, all the details from the save-the-date to the honeymoon are taken care of. Your totes will be in the room by time the guests arrive. If you’re into all that, get in touch with Weddings by Funjet.
This post is sponsored by
Weddings by Funjet