Hello, 2014! We hope you all spent last night ringing in the new year safely and with lots of sparkle. Maybe some engagements happened too? If so, congratulations! Yesterday was a day for reflection, today is all about looking forward (and healing from last night). We wanted to pop in for a quick sec today to thank you for being so amazing and allowing us to share your weddings, parties, and all kinds of pretty inspiration with you. We’ve seen our blog evolve each year, and every year we swear things can’t get prettier than the last, but they do. Just take a sneak peek at what’s coming up. Fun, right?
1. A fabulous 30th birthday party hosted by some very talented Seattle wedding vendors
2. Roaring 20′s themed 25th birthday party
3. Sharing some mens fashions trends by D’Arcy Benincosa Photography
4. Stone and gem wedding inspiration by Anne Brookshire Photography
5. Creative and colorful wedding by Pow Wow Events
6. LA meets Paris themed engagement shoot by Carissa Woo Photography
7. Rustic, modern wedding ideas by Harvesting Love Events
8. Giveaway with Sugar Paper + J.Crew
9. Modern hair bridal hair tutorial by Heather Chapman
We’ve got SO many exciting things planned for the new year, just you wait! As you spend the day vegging out, take a look back at all of our favorite wedding dresses, bouquets, cakes, decor installations and paper goods from 2013!
Lots of love,
Jillian, Amanda, Kristina, and the 100 Layer Cake team!