The Wedding Salon is the nation’s #1 premier luxury bridal showcase, and is coming to Los Angeles this Monday, March 25th. Grab your gals or your significant other and discover the leading trends and best resources in weddings. Tailored to the sophisticated couple, the Wedding Salon partners with The Knot, BRIDES Magazine, Bloomingdale’s, Sur La Table, TAO Group, Colin Cowie, Sylvia Weinstock and more for a night of cake tastings, cocktails, beauty makeovers, entertainment and the ultimate gift bag. Not in LA? No probs. The Wedding Salon also hosts events in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Washington D.C. and Chicago. Check here for upcoming shows.
Where: the 8th annual Los Angeles showcase will be held at celebrity hotspot SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills on Monday, March 25th, 2013 from 4-8PM. SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills is located at 465 South La Cienega Blvd.
- Indulge in cake tastings by Hansen’s Cakes (Tori Spelling’s Favorite)
- Sip on cocktails in the TAO Bachelorette Suite
- Enjoy beauty makeovers by celebrity make-up artists
- Try their luck at honeymoon giveaways and meet with top resorts and destinations such as St.Regis, Mexico Tourism Board, and Tourism Fiji
- Preview couture gowns by celebrity designer Winnie Couture, Anthropologie’s BHLDN, and Nicole Miller.
- Score the ultimate goodie bag featuring products by Frederic Fekkai, TIGI and more
Added bonus: 100 Layer Cake readers get a special promotion! For a special complimentary ticket for you and a guest (a $75 value), RSVP with code 100LC here.
PS: This complimentary ticket also includes admission to the VIP TAO Bachelorette Bride’s Night Out event on March 26th at the Montage Beverly Hills for a fabulous night of Skinnygirl cocktails, an eyebrow and braid bar, mini-peels, pole dancing, a fantastic goody bag featuring OPI and more. Details to be sent with your registration confirmation.
Any questions? Email Tat@WeddingSalon