Seriously Cakelets, now is the time to get married. We envy all of you! Wedding Snap has made it easier than ever to gather all those precious memories instantly, with the one device you know all your guests have on hand – their cell. Go to any wedding these days and you see people snapping away…um, but what happens to all those fun candid pics? As the bride or groom, you want to see them too, no? Emailing your guests months later begging for them to send you their photos, digging through their Facebook photos to tag yourself, no thanks. You need Wedding Snap, and your candid guest’s photos need a home, like today.
Wedding Snap is an online photo sharing experience that uses iPhone and Android apps to help instantly collect photos in one online album (think 21st century disposable camera). Every photo taken with the app is directly uploaded to the online album. Through the continuous guest uploads, anyone who can’t make it can still watch your special day in real time, as the events unfold. No waiting. And best of all, it’s so simple a 5 year old could use it.
So, now you’re probably thinking, how does it work? You sign up, create an album code (e.g. AmandaTim15), and share that album code among your guests with personalized how-to information cards. Then, your guests download the FREE Wedding Snap app to their iPhone or Android. As your guest begin to snap away, a copy of their photos will automatically be uploaded to your album.
Some of the app’s features that we absolutely love:
* Unlimited photo storage and uploads for 1 year (plus, you’ll never run out of space!)
* Unlimited, multiple albums so you can create albums for your Engagement Party, Bachelorette Party, Reception, etc.
* Real-time photo sharing
* Live moderated slideshow for 6 hours (remotely moderated by someone to make sure it stays “family-friendly”, as per request!)
* Printing – select the photos you want and order prints!
* 250 customized information cards to tell your guests how to use Wedding Snap
* Fun photo filters (we all know how fun these are, right?)
* Works anywhere, even offline! (Fiji or the Appalachian Mountains wedding? No probs. You can snap all your precious wedding memories & have them instantly upload once you receive connection again).
As an added bonus: The first 100 people who visit Wedding Snap can get $20 off with the code: 100LC.
We love weddings already, but this just makes them that much more fun, doesn’t it? Hop over to Wedding Snap to watch their demo, get started and even send out your info cards to tell your guests how to use it!