This goes out to all of you soon-to-be married folks, just coming back from wedding day bliss folks, and been married for years folks. Shutterfly Premium Photo Books are the haute new way to capture and display all the pretty details and moments from your wedding day. Putting your wedding photo album together and sifting through it once it’s complete is such a sweet (and accomplished) feeling. Thankfully, Shutterfly makes the entire process snappy and easy peasy. Best part is, you can customize it just the way you want with creative layouts, backgrounds, captions and embellishments.
Pre-wedding? Create one to hold all your lovey dovey engagement photos and use as your guest book.
Post-wedding? All your favorite photos from the day, obviously! Our idea – create a couple Shutterfly photo books and hand them out for the holidays. Your parents want to relive the day just as much as you do, so surprising them with their own photo album to reminisce over is the way to go.
More features we love from Shutterfly’s photo books:
* Genuine leather cover with stitched edges
* Pages lay completely flat and seamless. Perfect for coffee table displaying.
* Double thick, premium professional grade paper with a satin finish.
* Choose from modern, vintage or whimsical styles that compliment your wedding theme.
* They’re easy to make! You can add photos from your computer, Picasa, Facebook, or Instagram.
Lastly, we’re super excited because Shutterfly is giving away two 8×11 books w/20 pages (a value $119.99/each)
To enter, sign up below by Thursday, October 11th 11:59 PST. Two winners will be chosen at random on Friday to win the goods. Good luck!