Hi all! Whew! I’m swiftly moving along in my wedding day preps over here, so thought I’d fill you in with what I’ve been up to lately (via my Instagram feed). Still lots to do but it feels good to be crossing things off the list! Plus, it’s Friday which means two extra days to get more things crossed off!
* Been searching high and low for cute cocktail glasses back home in Kansas, as well as the Long Beach and Rose Bowl Flea Markets. Pretty excited with what we’ve scored so far!
* Took a trip to Barneys to try on some dreamy wedding shoes (tell me how I’m supposed to just pick one pair!?)
* Dance lessons are happening every week (which are so fun and make me feel like Baby in Dirty Dancing)
* Wedding cocktail tasting via our bartender, Tal from the Pharmacie, has been quite the tasty adventure (He is the drink master)
* Working on getting our invites printed and starting decor details and florals soon! (After seeing my colorboard, what florals do you recommend for a September wedding?)
Eeep! I can’t believe we only have a little under 3.5 months left before THE day! Seems like there is still so much left to do (are you all in the same boat?), but I’m trying to stay focused on my immediate to-do list and not look too far ahead. Help me take my mind off things for a sec and tell me how your wedding preparations are coming along! Brides + grooms, any advice during this last 3-month push to get to the aisle in one piece?