1. We just can’t get enough of seeing cool fringe backdrops. You can see Anita & Wayne’s entire wedding here shot by Jesse Holland Photo.
2. We spotted this delicious cake on Oh Happy Day and about fell off our chair. This gorgeous creation was made by Pink Peach Cakes. Yum!
3. Rosette wheels made into your initials, then used as you ceremony backdrop, kind of love this idea. View Angie & Rick’s wedding in its entirety here shot by have Pagie Winn Photo.
4. Don’t these mason jars with floating candle get you all warm cozy inside? You can see more of Leslie‘s Fall inspiration on Decor8.
5. If you’re liking some of the decor elements above, then you’ll be excited to know that you can find rosettes, mason jars and spools of lace within our marketplace.
6. Stop by the Pop-up Shop next week where we’ll have crafty goodness from Olive Manna and wardrobe styling help from The Life Styled!
7. Lastly, we’d like to congratulate Sarah Yates on her new venture Birds of a Feather. And just in time, Hello Lucky has a gorgeous new site with some great holiday cards!
Have a happy Halloween weekend!
I LOVE the ribbon garland, and the gold cake would be perfect for any party this season. Great round up!
~Stop Me if You’ve Heard This One
Ooh, I’m in love with the texture on that Golden Delicious cake! Awesome list.
thanks so much ladies! so excited that catherine is going to be on your pop up shop too, it’ll be some lucky peeps that scoop up that deal! xo
That cake is so fun!!! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend:-)
Loving this collection so, so much, especially that charming cake! It would be almost a sin to eat it, I can see!
Happy Halloween! C:
Clarisse of JAF Gifts
and email address:
Your URL, if you wish:
Post your comment:
Hello Cakelets! Thanks so much for reading our blog. If you're going to leave a comment, know that we reserve our right to remove any mean-spirited, unreasonably profane, self-promoting comments from our blog. And remember that the couples shown on our site are real people who have been nice enough share their special day with us. Please treat them as you'd like to be treated. XOXO