Guest tote: San Francisco
It’s nearly impossible to choose just a handful of delicious and fun guest tote additions for San Francisco, but here’s one possible set for your guests. Make sure you share with us any essentials we’ve forgotten! We love learning about new local treats for the Bay Area.’
Thanks to our friend Catherine of Local-Social, an event company that merges the art community with events in Oakland, for helping out with some ideas!
1. A brochure for Beach Blanket Babylon, a zany musical spoof of pop culture. Complete with outrageous costumes and massive hats. Only in SF of course.
2. Divine “Who’s Your Daddy” bacon potato chips. (around $5 a bag…inquire about bulk orders)
4. McEvoy Ranch olive oil soap. (3 bars for $24)
7. Eat.Shop book (48 books for $360…$7.50 each)
8. Cable car ride ($5)
9. Bart tickets
10. Miette fleur de sel caramels
p.s. Our next bag is for Chicago!