Bonjour nos chéris! We first want to thank you all, every single sweet one of you, for making this year such a fun, inspiring venture. We’re signing off for the rest of 2009 to recoup and make some progress on our website. YES, we do actually intend to launch it. We’re not just saying so. But before we do, we have a few things for yous.
Our contest winners!
It was soooooo hard to pick just 3 colorboard winners. So hard. It’s like being a judge on Project Runway or something. Imagine how stressful that is! But here they are:
Juliet, who will be getting married in the hangar of the Kansas City Airline History Museum.
Melissa, who will be marrying her Scottish fiance at the house of an art lover in Glasgow… there will be kilts. Yay.
Charmaine, whose wedding will be inspired by a field journal collecting nature’s wonders across two continents.
Congrats you lovely ladies! We’ll be in touch.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
And next, our round up of the year. Have a joyus December and a super happy New Year. See you in January!
1. We Created: Our version of Inspiration Board
2. We Envied: Jenna’s wedding dress
3. We Recycled: DIY: recycled vases, pots, & tea lights
4. We Danced: Shana + Rob: the dance
5. We Cried: A surprise wedding: Marisa + John
6. We Traveled: Tuscany. yum.
7. We got crafty: with one of our favorite materials, vintage wallpaper!
8. We Partied: Our first event: the Stationery Social
9. We Loved: Holly + Billy
10. We Collaborated: with so many talented industry peeps. And came up with pretty projects like this.